Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 3 - KCBWDAY 5

This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create. There are no rules of a topic to blog about but this post should look at a different way to present content on your blog. Sooo A photo journal it is! 


The last two days have had lots of food in them! :D for my tummy. :( for my figure. 
Some Tasty Yo! Mmmm. This is the chocolate/original swirl. Today  I had a large original flavor. Lovely E took us by Sunflour. I got a chocolate ganache cupcake. 
Also had a chocolate croissant by them on Thursday. 

I've got about an inch done on the right sleeve of my Wispy Cardi. I broke my yarn diet to purchase some perfectly Easter like Koigu for knitted easter eggs. I started to unwind it then realized I need an "in skein" photo.


Ready for knitting! I stopped by Matties Diner after the Gallery Crawl. I had purchased some lovely Proper Cupcakes. YUM Then indulged in fried pickles and the RARE chocolate milkshake made with CHOCOLATE ice cream... Cops at the Diner. hehe. 


My WIP: 
Finally a picture of my Day 1 Practice plate for Traditional European. It's beef stew over mashed potatoes with glazed beets. It all tastes bad but it was "A" quality according to Chef. Yay!


As always,
FFFL

ps. BABY BABY P: I'm just like a lion, rawr. A really really cute lion. 




1 comment:

  1. What a diet!!!! Of course it all looks delicious. Wonder what the police ordered? Yarn looks very pretty and turned into a very nice ball of yarn...good job! Glad to see that Sarah has checked out your blog! Keep on knitting and exercising (with this crazy diet!) ;)

    ReplyDelete